About the Firm
Reputable Personal Injury Lawyers Seek Justice in East Texas
Tyler accident and injury lawyers represent plaintiffs in personal injury cases
The Porter Law Firm, P.C. represents East Texas residents and visitors on a wide range of civil law issues requiring skilled litigation. The focus of our practice is plaintiff work, especially representing injured parties who are suffering due to someone else’s wrongful conduct. Our firm has built a strong reputation for professionalism and client service by thoroughly investigating each case and relentlessly pursuing a positive outcome. If you are considering legal action for an auto or truck accident, an oilfield accident, or even a wrongful death case, the Porter Law Firm can deliver the determined representation you deserve.
Trust a board-certified personal injury trial lawyer
For 20 years, it has been our privilege to represent clients in courts throughout Texas. Those we’ve represented have found us to be:
- Highly Qualified — Clients and fellow lawyers trust us to represent their friends and loved ones. Attorney Porter is a Personal Injury Trial Law Specialist, certified The Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is also Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of his legal ability and ethics. Attorney Dobbs is a former prosecutor for the Smith County District Attorney's office for 12 years serving as Chief Felony Prosecutor and First Assistant District Attorney. He is the recipient of the Service Commander's Award and the Director's Award from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Responsive — No matter what hardship you face, our legal staff and attorneys will accommodate your schedule and take the time to answer all of your questions so you are fully informed about your case.
- Trustworthy — We have tried numerous lawsuits successfully, so you can count on our ability to help you achieve a positive result in any forum.
No matter how complex or difficult your case might seem, we will handle it with skill, efficiency and the personal attention you can only find with a small practice.
Areas of Practice
Experienced legal representation
Clients rely on the Porter Law Firm for diligent advocacy across numerous practice areas, including:
- Personal Injury — If someone’s negligent act or omission has caused injury to you or a loved one, you can trust us to pursue full, fair compensation. We have a solid record of success recovering damage awards for slip and fall accidents, defective product accidents and motor vehicle accidents.
- Auto Accidents — Our firm has the experience and skill to handle insurance negotiations and litigation arising from car accidents and collisions involving other types of motor vehicles.
- Brain and Spine Injury — A brain or spine injury can be one of the most serious anyone can suffer. If you or a loved one has experienced a brain or spinal injury due the negligence or recklessness of another, then you need skilled representation to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Drug and Medical Device Injury — Prescription drugs or medical devices are often used in today's medical practices, but can have serious side effects. Our injury lawyers protect the rights of Texans who have been severely injured from medications or devices prescribed by their doctor.
- Product Liability — Is a manufacturer, distributor or a retail merchant responsible for injuries you have experienced? If you have been injured due to a design defect, manufacturer defect or failure to warn of potential danger, then you need to speak to a qualified injury lawyer.
- Wrongful Death — A wrongful death suit can assist families in the recovery of compensation for the loss of a loved one, due to the negligence or careless actions of another person. Our compassionate lawyers can evaluate your situation and fight to get you compensated for your loss.
If you have a question or concern and are not sure whether it has a legal solution, we can discuss it with you so that you can assess your situation before taking action.
Contact our accomplished Texas injury lawyers
From our office in Tyler, the Porter Law Firm, P.C. represents clients who have been injured due to another's negligence. Call 903-561-5144 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced injury lawyer or a trained member of our staff.