About the Firm
Reputable Personal Injury Lawyer Seeks Justice in East Texas
Tyler trial lawyer Greg Porter represents plaintiffs in personal injury cases
The Porter Law Firm, P.C. represents East Texas residents and visitors on a wide range of civil law issues requiring skilled litigation. The focus of my practice is plaintiff work, especially representing injured parties who are suffering due to someone else’s wrongful conduct. My firm has built a strong reputation for professionalism and client service by thoroughly investigating each case and relentlessly pursuing a positive outcome. If you are considering legal action for an auto or truck accident, an oilfield accident, or even a wrongful death case, the Porter Law Firm can deliver the determined representation you deserve. You can also count on my courtroom skills for civil disputes related to business, contracts and employment law violations.
Trust a board-certified personal injury trial lawyer
For 20 years, it has been my privilege to represent clients in courts throughout Texas. Those I’ve represented have found me to be:
- Highly qualified — Clients and fellow lawyers trust me to represent their friends and loved ones. The Texas Board of Legal Specialization has certified me as a Personal Injury Trial Law specialist. I am also Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of my legal ability and ethics.
- Responsive — No matter what hardship you face, my legal staff and I will accommodate your schedule and take the time to answer all of your questions so you are fully informed about your case.
- Trustworthy — I have tried numerous lawsuits successfully, so you can count on my ability to help you achieve a positive result in any forum.
No matter how complex or difficult your case might seem, I will handle it with skill, efficiency and the personal attention you can only find with a small practice.
Areas of Practice
Experienced counsel in civil litigation
Clients rely on the Porter Law Firm for diligent advocacy across numerous practice areas, including:
- Personal injury — If someone’s negligent act or omission has caused injury to you or a loved one, you can trust me to pursue full, fair compensation. I have a solid record of success recovering damage awards for slip and fall accidents, defective product accidents and motor vehicle accidents.
- Auto accidents — I have the experience and skill to handle insurance negotiations and litigation arising from car accidents and collisions involving other types of motor vehicles.
- Insurance bad faith — If your insurance company has refused to handle your claim fairly under the terms of your policy, you may have an action for insurance bad faith. These cases require an experienced lawyer who understands the nuances of policy terms and Texas law.
- Business litigation — Companies throughout East Texas retain the Porter Law Firm for a wide range of business litigation matters in state and federal court.
- Civil litigation — I represent Texas businesses, families and individuals in litigation, arbitration and mediation. I help with many types of general civil litigation matters in both state and federal courts.
- Employment law — In employment law matters related to job discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and whistleblower rights, I advocate strongly for victimized employees.
If you have a question or concern and are not sure whether it has a legal solution, I can discuss it with you so that you can assess your situation before taking action.
Contact an accomplished Texas injury lawyer
From my office in Tyler, the Porter Law Firm, P.C. represents clients in personal injury cases and other types of civil litigation. Call 903-561-5144 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation with me or a trained member of my staff.